1.- IDENTIFICATIVE INFORMATION
- Web page: www.kiwandalabs.com
- Owner: Digital Supply Chain S.L (from now, “KIWANDA LABS”)
- NIF: B70603485
- Address: Edificio Quercus IP, Rua Letonia, 2 – B1.6, Polígono Empresarial Costa Vella, 15707 Santiago de Compostela (A Coruña) – Spain
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
2.- WEB CONTENT
2.1 Please note that KIWANDA LABS is the owner of all the intellectual and industrial property rights of the website, as well as the elements contained therein (for purposes of enunciation, images, sound, audio, video, software or text; brands or logos, colour combinations, structure and design, selection of used materials, computer programs necessary for their operation, access and use, etc.)
2.2 The website KIWANDA LABS consists of texts that aim to inform its users and customers. Any error or omission in the content generated shall in no case render KIWANDA LABS liable.
2.3 KIWANDA LABS is not responsible for those contents to which its users will have access through third-party links contained in our website. The use of these third party links shall not imply that KIWANDA LABS has approved the contents of the external pages. In turn, it is reported that KIWANDA LABS has the consent to use the trademarks of third parties that appear on the website.
- WHO IS RESPONSABLE FOR DATA PROTECTION OF USER DATA?
- WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT AND TREAT FROM THE USER?
- FOR WHAT PURPOSE DO WE PROCESS THE USER’S PERSONAL DATA?
- WHAT IS THE LEGITIMACY OF THE PROCESSING OF THE USER’S DATA?
- HOW LONG WILL KIWANDA LABS PROCESS THE USER’S PERSONAL DATA?
- TO WHICH RECIPIENTS WILL THE USER’S PERSONAL DATA BE COMMUNICATED?
- WHAT ARE THE USER’S RIGHTS?
- HOW ARE COMMERCIAL AND PROMOTIONAL COMMUNICATIONS REVOKED?
- WHAT SECURITY MEASURES DO WE HAVE IN PLACE?
1. WHO IS RESPONSABLE FOR DATA PROTECTION OF USER DATA?
- Owner: Digital Supply Chain S.L. (from now, “KIWANDA LABS”)
- NIF: B70603485
- Address: Edificio Quercus IP, Rua Letonia, 2 – B1.6, Polígono Empresarial Costa Vella, 15707 Santiago de Compostela (A Coruña)
- Email: email@example.com
2. WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT AND TREAT FROM THE USER?
KIWANDA LABS will process the following personal data of the user:
- Identifying data: name and surname, DNI
- Contact details: telephone number, e-mail and postal address
In the event that the user provides us with third party data, assume responsibility for having informed him in advance and having his consent to it, in accordance with Article 14 of the GDPR.
3. FOR WHAT PURPOSE DO WE PROCESS THE USER’S PERSONAL DATA?
KIWANDA LABS processes personal data for the purposes set out below, depending on the reason for which they have been provided:
- a) To provide the services contracted, the maintenance of the contractual relationship and its follow-up.
- (b) To contact, process, manage and respond to the request, request, incident or query of the user (either by e-mail, contact form or telephone).
- c) Manage, where necessary, the user’s participation in the client’s private area.
- (d) Manage, where appropriate, the dispatch of commercial communications on products and services marketed by KIWANDA LABS by electronic and/or conventional means.
- (e) To create, where appropriate, a user profile to offer the products and services related to KIWANDA LABS in accordance with their interests.
- (f) Assess and manage, where appropriate, the user-provided curriculum vitae for selection processes that are tailored to their professional profile and carry out the necessary actions for the selection and recruitment of staff.
4. WHAT IS THE LEGITIMACY OF THE PROCESSING OF THE USER’S DATA?
- The legal basis for the processing of your personal data for the purposes of (a), (b) and (c) is the execution of the provision of the relevant service, and it is a mandatory obligation to do so.
- The legal basis for the processing of personal data for the purposes of (d) and (f) is the express consent of the user.
5. HOW LONG WILL KIWANDA LABS PROCESS THE USER’S PERSONAL DATA?
- The data for the management of the relationship with the client and the invoicing and collection of the services will be kept for the entire time that the contract is in force. At the end of that relationship, where appropriate, the data may be retained for the time required by the applicable law and until such time as any liabilities arising from the contract are prescribed.
- Data for handling queries and requests shall be kept for as long as it is necessary to respond to them, with a maximum period of one year.
- The data for the sending of commercial communications and the preparation of commercial profiles of our products or services will be kept for three years.
- Curriculum vitae data for selection processes will be retained for two years.
6. TO WHICH RECIPIENTS WILL THE USER’S PERSONAL DATA BE COMMUNICATED?
- The user’s personal data may be communicated to financial institutions through which the collection and payment management is organised.
- They may also be communicated to the competent public administrations in the cases provided for by the law.
7. WHAT ARE THE USER’S RIGHTS?
Any user who provides his personal data to KIWANDA LABS may exercise the following rights:
- Access, rectification, opposition, deletion, portability, and limitation of processing, as well as refuse the automated processing of personal data collected by KIWANDA LABS.
- In turn, any user shall have the right to withdraw the consent he has given at any time.
These rights may be exercised free of charge by the user, referring to the request specified in the request through the contact details set out in paragraph 1 (registered office or e-mail).
KIWANDA LABS reminds to the user that he has the right to lodge a complaint with the relevant supervisory authority, where the user considers that his rights have been violated. Without prejudice to the above, the user may contact KIWANDA LABS to mediate before lodging a complaint with the competent authority.
8. HOW ARE COMMERCIAL AND PROMOTIONAL COMMUNICATIONS REVOKED?
The user has the right to revoke his consent given at any time for the sending of commercial communications, simply notifying KIWANDA LABS and informing that he no longer wishes to receive commercial communications. To this end, the user may revoke his consent by referring to his request through the contact details set out in paragraph 1.
9. WHAT SECURITY MEASURES DO WE HAVE IN PLACE?
KIWANDA LABS undertakes to comply with the obligation of secrecy of personal data and its duty to keep them, treating the user’s personal data at all times in absolute confidentiality, taking to this end the necessary technical and organisational measures to ensure the security of their data and to prevent their alteration, loss, processing or unauthorised access, taking into account the state of the art, the nature of the data stored and the risks to which they are exposed.
4. RULES AND JURISDICTION
Our legal texts are governed by Spanish law. These texts will remain accessible to users at all times from our website. If the parties do not agree to submit to mediation or arbitration beforehand, this legal notice establishes the agreement to submit to the Courts and Tribunals of Santiago de Compostela, expressly renouncing to any other jurisdiction.